In the tradition of Good Riddance 2003, I’d like to take some time to point out the things I would like to just end already with the end of 2005. Here we go:
- Stupid little icons. I’m sick of web sites that rely on icons. Just do it with the typography already.
- Bright plasticy looking design elements. It’s been taken far enough.
- Giant headers. If you can’t fill up the space, just don’t post.
- University sites designed using the school colors. I know this will never go away, but come on— there’s no way to make that look good.
- Wicked worn— it’s worn out.
- The XHTML / HTML debate. I’m bored to tears thinking about it long enough to write this list item.
Yes, you can tell how much I love the holiday hullaballoo, can’t you? Well, at least I got a gnome, which is guarenteed to keep my spirits up this season.